June 25 – August 17, 2018
CBE Early Learning Center offers an eight-week summer play program for children aged 15 months – 5 years. Our Program offers a broad range of carefully designed, age-appropriate activities for children to enjoy, including:
- Arts and Crafts
- Music and Movement
- Natural playground
- Outdoor and Indoor Water Play
- Recreational Games
- Fun with Music
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Early drop off (8:00 a.m.) and extended day options until 4:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m. (your choice).
- Week 1 (June 25 – June 29): Down on the Farm
- Week 2 (July 2– July 6): Iron Chef, Israeli Style (closed W, July 4)
- Week 3 (July 9 – July 13): Aloha Children
- Week 4 (July 16 – July 20): Under the Sea
- Week 5 (July 23 – July 27): All Aboard!
- Week 6 (July 30 – August 3): Take Me Out to the Ballgame
- Week 7 (August 6 – August 10): Fun with Music
- Week 8 (August 13 – August 17): Science Experiments & Explosions
Children are asked to bring a dairy or vegetarian lunch. Please be sure to include a water bottle, straw (when necessary) and appropriate utensils. CBE ELC is an allergy-aware and nut-sensitive environment. We will provide snacks to all of the children mid-morning and a mid-afternoon snack to those enrolled for our extended hours.
Children should bring a bathing suit, towel, sun-screen, hat and water shoes every day. All items must be labeled with the child’s name.